Monday, April 20, 2009

Diets and Depression.

First day of "diet". When I say diet, I really mean cut out all the shite I usually eat. Unfortunately I had Jaffa Cakes and Snax when I opened my lunch box. Lordy me, I could not resist. I really have to start packing my own lunch. Tomorrow healthiness begins, I promise.

Pasta and potato waffles for dinner, which isn't too bad. Waffles don't have that many calories anyway. Oh, and a cheese bagel for lunch. I'm being good. Ish. For now.

School is depressing. Well, no, the homework is depressing. First night back and homework in nearly every subject? Wait, no, LOTS of homework in every subject. No. Just no.

So, I'm only online to look up my answers on the cheat websites for my exam papers. There is NO WAY I'm doing it myself. I hate trig too much. TOO MUCH. After all, I got 20% in my test. A "dreadful" result. Ptsaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment