I hate the Wii Fit.
Like men, it is a machine. And therefore, it is wrong. Very, very wrong.
The little tinker just told me I'm overweight.
It also says my brother, the footballer who is CONSTANTLY running, has the physical age of a 47 year old. Trust me, the skinny little bitch has the fitness of his own age, which is 9. And a fit one at that.
In other news, I had to literally pour myself into a pair of size 12 jeans from Pennys today. Whoopee. My thighs are now pink, swollen (hah I wish), and angry at me. I'm sure they will punish me, most likely by getting bigger with exercise. Bitches.
I was getting in shape a few months ago. And then I fell down.. It was the mocks, ok?! Not my fault AT ALL. Pressure to do well in exams = stress = anxiety = comfort eating. It's the way my body reacts, I can't help it. Also Easter was last week and, well, the eggs were just calling to me. Again, NOT my fault.
My fingers are getting chubby, I've noticed.. Maybe if I play guitar more they'll tone up. Great exercise for my fingers. OR I could sit at the computer more, and type my fingers thin, while my body gets bigger and bigger until it morphs into the chair. Nice. At least my fingers will be thin. Plus, no one can see me through the computer screen. Google won't judge me.
Got to go, my mum just brought me back an ice-cream..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment